Sunday, November 9, 2008

a Luau postscript . . .

There was one thing I forgot to mention . . . through out the evening there was a three piece band that accompanied the dancers and provided music for the guests. They played off to one side, and I'm sure, might have gone by unnoticed because of their unobtrusive musical backdrop.

I found there were times ::cough-cirquedusoleil-cough:: where I watched them instead of the dancers. Another interesting, or not, tidbit . . . see this guy below? I believe he might have had the entire Hawaiian Island chain tattooed down the left side of his body. I think that large smudge below his armpit is Kauai, and it's difficult to see, the northern tip of the Big Island might be poking up from the waistband of his loincloth.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I didn't get the cirqudesoliel cough until I read the previous post. LOL! (My security word is "obeds". Makes you wonder . .)