Monday, November 8, 2010

::sigh::


Sunday, Nov 7th

There’s a herd of hippo living above us. One is straight from Disney’s Fantasia… but not so light on her feet. Prancing from one room to another… and back again. From the front of the condo to the back…side to side. My tiny earplugs nor my noise-cancelling headphones are no match for Twinkletoes.


We sure hope they opt for a nice day at the beach.


Our party spent a nice afternoon at the Grand Wailea Hotel.


We partook of the Champagne Sunday Brunch.


And now we never want to eat again…


Yes, those are beached whales which is what we all feel like at the moment. As it turned out we skipped dinner. We’re STILL full.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the beached whale pic. :)
So... was the manuscript with the frowny face pic actually yours, or just an image from the internet?

Shirley Marks said...

The manuscript is not mine, merely an imagine I used.

This is what I *think* my manuscript would look like if I had a red pen with me.

I guess I'm luck I don't.