Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting Comfortable


Friday, November 5th

Hubby went out for a run and Danimal went for his power walk this morning. I’d gathered my notebooks and sat to write. Yay!



Danimal thinks I’m being mean and saying degrading things about him on the Blog. He said I should make fun of how he sliced the pineapple and papaya into small, uniform, bite-sized pieces. I didn’t think that was a good idea but he was right… his fruit was sliced in the most delicate manner.


We made plans for tomorrow Upcountry: Makawao, Pa’ia, and Hai’ku.



Hubby and Danimal went to Snorkel Bob’s to rent snorkeling equipment for tomorrow morning before our trip to Upcountry.


Dinner is planned for Joe’s at 6pm. Situated in Wailea near some tennis courts, Joe’s was not the same caliber of place we’d frequented for the last few days.


I guess you could call us spoiled and just for the record they had a 1 Grappa rating, which to our minds they didn‘t quite deserve.





No comments: