Thursday, November 11, 2010

Out and About


Wednesday, November 10th

Hubby went for his last scuba lesson with Jay from ScubaGods. Upstairs neighbor T and Danimal headed out at 6:30 am for a refresher course. They fun part is that they’ll all be able to scuba together.

From what I hear they saw: an octopus, coronet fish, parrot fish, frog fish, trigger fish, unicorn fish, spotted puffer fish, a small eel, a travelling sea urchin and a second octopus.

Jay, their scuba instructor, said there isn't as many fish around as there used to be.

This may be my last morning in the condo alone. I don’t know what’s going to happen to my writing time. I‘m forced to charting chapters and scenes to help me pull the beginning and end of the story together.


There had been a luau scheduled tonight and Danimal, who leaves on Saturday, is running out of mealtimes. To make today’s lunch a good one we drive north to Mama’s Fish House.

Hubby and I can have leftovers if we want dinner but we’re eating like we don’t have to eat until tomorrow.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a menu with so many items I wanted to order.

We started with sashimi and crab cakes.



And we couldn’t pass up the Liliko’i Crème Brulee which was featured on the Food Network show



After our leisurely two hour lunch, we headed for home and we got the news the luau had been cancelled. Oh, boy… don’t make me post the beached whale picture again.

Some sad news . . . Danimal is relocating to another unit today. We’ll miss him hanging around the condo but I supposed he’ll have some quiet cause he’s away from hubby.

But he’ll still have his birds. Here’s a YouTube Link to one bird.

Tonight hubby and I head out for the airport for the return of Cuz J and Cuz A. They were out to visit us two years ago.

Cuz J was welcomed with . . .




Cuz A had . . .






We all stayed up too late. It was so late for A and J ... it was already tomorrow.


No comments: