Sunday, November 4, 2012

We Arrive

Saturday, November 3rd


This was our first direct flight to Maui. The trip seemed very fast. We met up with our first week’s guests Jane and Ray then headed off to one of my favorite places:  Hula Grill.


Rosemary your Chi Chi quota has been filled.




















Jane and I did some grocery shopping . . .

There are a LOT of people on this island right now.











There was NO Haupia ice cream . . . I will be going out tomorrow to find some. Yes, I will!







And to top things off I’m having problems with my little web book. I’m not sure how/if/when I can post to this blog. Hubby wants to take a hammer to ole Zippy and put him out of our misery. I’m not sure I want to stop him anymore.






It was a full day. I just want to say that I made it past 7:30 pm but not by much. I'm glad to be back.

1 comment:

Unique-orn and Queen Pusheen said...

Thanks for the Chi Chi ;)

Good luck finding some Haupia ice cream.