Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Packing Up . . . E-I, E-I, O


Wednesday, November 16th:



Yes, we're still grazing . . .

there are leftover Maui chips . . .












Leftover Haupia ice cream . . .














All the other leftovers . . .

I just finished off the Honeynut Cherrios!








"Someone" was busy doing something else. For hours and hours and hours . . . okay, it was nearly all day.






The other three of us spent time reading and relaxing during our last day.




























Then we decided to pack the suitcases . . .













and the condo box with all our precious items . . .









We headed over to the Five Palms for our last dinner and opted for drinks and puu puus instead.






My last thoughts: If there’s one piece of advice I can give a person traveling to the Hawaiian Islands it’s to MAKE A RESERVATION if you plan to eat out! Unless, of course, you’re comfortable with sitting down at a table at 8:30 pm. The restaurants have been packed.






Here’s a special drink for Rosemary. I think you might have had two.


Aloha.

No comments: